Polar FT4

Options
http://www.sears.com/polar-ft4-female-fitness-computer/p-00614450000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

should I buy this, the last HRM I bought SUCKED it was the $30 one from Walmart I used it 4 times and tossed it, and the price of this one goes back up 10% tomorrow, I REALLY want it, but am kinda short on money so I want to make sure its really worth it. does it take continuouse heart rate or do you ave to put your finger on it to check heart rate like my last one. thanks for any input you might have

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,785 Member
    Options
    bump anyone
  • lesleyworth
    lesleyworth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have had an FT4 for a couple of weeks now, and I think it's great. And the price you found is really good. It does a continuous heart rate, pretty easy to set up initially and adjust as your weight changes over time. HTH.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love my Polar Ft4! Super easy to use. It has a chest strap so none of that finger stuff - it continually monitors.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    sweet thanks

just ordered it
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT. I forgot my phone tonight, but I made sure I had my FT4 with me!
  • jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't leave home to workout without it! Also, I have had mine for over 5yrs with no problems!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I've had my FT4 since July and I love it! Best investment ever!
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have had one for 2 years. It's easy to use and and a great price. :smile:
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So, that would be a yes! Get it! :D Mine shipped out really fast too...If I were you, I wouldn't pay for the faster shipping. It wouldn't of made a difference for me. But I guess that also depends on where you live.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    So, that would be a yes! Get it! :D Mine shipped out really fast too...If I were you, I wouldn't pay for the faster shipping. It wouldn't of made a difference for me. But I guess that also depends on where you live.
    I didnt, things always say ill get it in 7 buisness days and I normally get it in 3, so I should have it by friday or monday, super excited