LIFE: The best cereal ever?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hold the phone... how has discussion even reached page 2 without a single mention of Lucky Charms?!?! They're magically delicious!!! Plus the milk at the bottom of the bowl after? So full of win
    #1 Lucky Charms
    #2 Peanut Butter Capn Crunch
    #3 Cinnamon Life
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Though Life cereal is a most awesome cereal, my favorite is and always has been, Grape Nuts, drizzled with honey. Followed by Boo Berry.
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    It's the blackberries that I load on the top that makes the cereal. Just sayin'.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I went for years with Life being the only cereal I ate. I think I'm done for now, although it does rank in the top five of greatest cereals of all time.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Of all the foods I miss because of a wheat allergy, Life cereal is one that I miss the most since there's no GF substitute for it. I can remember eating it straight out of the box some times when I wanted something sweet! Now I'm limited to Chex cereals since I haven't found any other GF cereals that taste good
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Cereal is one of the most processed food there are, with all the chemically added vitamins and sweeteners. It's what bologna is to quality meat. :happy: Companies have done an excellent job to make people believe that it is a healthy breakfast. There are some cereal that are like granola that is not as bad and still have a wholesome goodness.

I do eat cereal but like a snack, or put it in yogurt.

I like ones that are like Cascadian Farms Fruit and Nut granola
    40773.jpg
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Golden Grahams ftw.