Biggest Loser

Options
Cp731
Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
Biggest Loser is on! Who's Watching? Who do you want to win?

Replies

• CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm watching. Guilty pleasure.

On this topic though, I read an article the other day on how almost none of the former contestants have actually kept the weight off and how they resort to unhealthy measures to lose enough for the finale. It kinda reinforced my thoughts that there is no quick way to lose weight, and it's better to do it slow and steady with changes you can maintain.
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm watching! Can't help myself! I know it's tv and a little ridiculous and unrealistic, but hey, that's what I look for in a tv show! I kinda like Danni and Jackson.
  • Cp731
    Options
    Hey, I guess its just you and me here. I just saw ur post on the other site. I think thats an Appletini in your hand? Am I right? MMMMM.
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey, I guess its just you and me here. I just saw ur post on the other site. I think thats an Appletini in your hand? Am I right? MMMMM.

So, it SHOULD have been an appletini. But it's actually beer. I'm drinking out of the "Best and Fairest" trophy that I won at my field hockey awards night. It did not taste good. lol
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options

On this topic though, I read an article the other day on how almost none of the former contestants have actually kept the weight off and how they resort to unhealthy measures to lose enough for the finale. It kinda reinforced my thoughts that there is no quick way to lose weight, and it's better to do it slow and steady with changes you can maintain.

I think its a psychological thing, there are put into an environment where ever single person is pressuring them to lose as much weight as possible and they spoon feed them diet, personal trainer, workout plan & not to mention others in the same situation with the same goals.

then okay go back home we are not going to talk to you, give advice, etc. They go right back to the same habits, job, environment, etc
  • Cp731
    Options

I think its a psychological thing, there are put into an environment where ever single person is pressuring them to lose as much weight as possible and they spoon feed them diet, personal trainer, workout plan & not to mention others in the same situation with the same goals. Nice point. I'll take "20 Off" for $600 Kyle lol

then okay go back home we are not going to talk to you, give advice, etc. They go right back to the same habits, job, environment, etc
  • Cp731
    Options

I think its a psychological thing, there are put into an environment where ever single person is pressuring them to lose as much weight as possible and they spoon feed them diet, personal trainer, workout plan & not to mention others in the same situation with the same goals. Nice point. I'll take "20 Off" for $600 Kyle lol

Nice Point! I'll take Biggest Loser for $800 Kyle hahahaha