Help I need friends and need too stick too this

Options
I'm someone who gives up too easily but have been on this new journey for the past week and reading the success stories here has really made me want too do this.. So add me and we can become friends and help each other :)

Replies

• Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options
    I don't know how to add you.
  • ajs03
    ajs03 Posts: 32
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I haven't been doing this long but I am hoping to get to my goal sometime this year! About 15 pounds to go!
  • TeacherMVP
    Options
    feel free to add me I need the motivation.
  • Jmetz09
    Jmetz09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also need friends on here:) I will add you
  • itsraeday
    Options
    Im fairly new to the scene, ive been on this site for awhile, but havent taken full advantage of it yet

I have 20lbs to meet goal 1, and could use the help too!!

lets do it[:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Add me...I'll be your awesomest cheerleader! :smile:
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... I'm on consistently and enjoy the encouragement, updates and journey with others... You're going to do great!
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks I'd add the ones that asked and have accepted all my adds thank you..
    But how do you add??? I'm a newbie too all this even tho I've had my account for a long time
  • treenzdreamz
    Options
    I just figured it out :) have added everyone thanks :) lets do this
  • camkal12
    Options
    Add me to your support group! Always easier with loads of support ;)
  • mariannenelson
    Options
    I too am starting down this road and need LOTS of friends willing to give me support. Can someone outline how to add friends? Please
  • mariannenelson
    Options
    Figured out how to add! Come on friends I am looking at needing to lose 40lbs and am 55 yrs old.
  • marticaavina
    Options
    As long as your serious about starting healthy eating habits and you actually enjoy it - you will be fine. :D You can do it, we are all in the same boat!!!
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends!
  • mightylady7
    mightylady7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting this trip again, lets talk about it ways to keep the motivation going.
  • hwalt001
    Options
    You got this! You just need to do it for the right reasons and more importantly yourself! It's okay to be selfish when it comes to your health (=
  • Charmainedelaney
    Charmainedelaney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome, & please add me. Look forward to the cheers from your site when you loose the weight you have planned to loose :)
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always on (: And always looking for more friends to share this journey with!
  • treenzdreamz
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • treenzdreamz
    Options
    bump for 20 days off being on here and logging n and for more new friends:)

This is my new addiction :)