Sugar

Options
Hi!
I decided to use sugar as one of my field to keep a guide. The only trouble is that I keep going over the sugar allotment for day. However, it from all the fruit I eat. I can not get over how much sugar there is in fruit. I am considering this a healthy sugar. Any opinions or idea?

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    natural sugars from Milk and fruit should not be taken into account in this column, you will have to back these out manually to see if you are under the amount for the day. That being said fruit should be limited to 2-3 servings per day due to the amount of sugar.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I count sugar as sugar, whether it is lactose, fructose, or whatever the others are. ;) You could increase your carbohydrate level and decrease or protien and/or fat levels, if you are successfully losing and not using all of your fat and protien levels. I do not remember if that is under Food or Tools. One second, I will get back with you.
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Go to "Food", then to "Settings". You will see "Nutrients". Your Carb, Protien, and Fat settings will always add up to 100%, so if you increase your Carb (sugar) setting the Protien and Fat settings will reduce (not in your body---just on that page. ;)
    We need fat for certain vitamins and physical processes and we need muscle. The tech support may be able to help, if you have problems. Have fun!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Go to "Food", then to "Settings". You will see "Nutrients". Your Carb, Protien, and Fat settings will always add up to 100%, so if you increase your Carb (sugar) setting the Protien and Fat settings will reduce (not in your body---just on that page. ;)
    We need fat for certain vitamins and physical processes and we need muscle. The tech support may be able to help, if you have problems. Have fun!

You may only want to change sugar, which in that case you go to Goals, click change goals, select custom and change your sugar grams then save.