So happy!

amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Finally Michigan has been giving us some nice weather and I got out on my bike for the first time yesterday. I almost feel guilty that I was able to burn calories while having FUN! Like what kind of concept is this? It's been a long winter at the gym, so I am so happy to be back out in the fresh air, flying down hills! Though I am hearing some blasphomy about snow on Sunday :noway: I will pray the weather men are wrong once again.

Replies

• angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    We are facing the same type of weather in Minnesota, but I hear conflicting reports. At least our mountains of snow have melted, whatever MOther Nature dishes out now won't last. I plan on going roller skating tomorrow. Spring is divine!!
  • That's awesome! My husband is airing up all the tires in our bikes today - I can't wait to get out with the kids after work! I haven't ridden my bike in years, but I'm tired of missing out because I feel to heavy to be riding a bike. Why should I miss out - who is judging me anyway? And if someone is judging me negatively - that's their problem from now on - not mine! :) I'm hearing snow mixed with rain this weekend as well, but I'm so happy to have a bit of sunshine and warm weather for now!
  • gummibaehr
    gummibaehr Posts: 143
    I rode my bike for the first time this season yesterday! It was still a bit chilly, but it was soooo much fun! Yay bikes!
This discussion has been closed.