Just a random thought

Options
Sometimes i come on here after having a bad (food) day, and think ugh im never gonna lose the weight, ive come close a few times to just giving up and admitting defeat, but everyone on here is so great and supportive and and some of the random fun stories on here cheer me up too!
anyway my point if you fell like giving up DON'T, come on here for help and tips, and just cheering up in general!
Because everyone here is in the same boat!
which i love too, its not like going clothes shopping and being paranoid about it incase they dont have your size!
i use to hate that, i use to be a size 20! i was disguted with myself and now im fitting into size 16!
im gonna keep going till i get size 14 and stay at that size cause id be so happy then :-)

Oh also does anyone know any easy tips as to toning up my tummy without having to go to the gym?
I lost weight before but lost it quickly so there's this part of my tummy that i hate because its not toned up properly,

Anyway sorry about the random waffle lol

Replies

• vikkimann
    vikkimann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS - size 20 to 16 that's GREAT!!!! Something that works for me is using an exercise ball - if you lay on your back and hold the ball between your feet and do leg lifts with it that is great for the part of the tummy under your belly button!!! Happy exercising!!
  • bridetobe22
    Options
    Thank you vikki i'll try that :-)