Help, no friends!

Options
Hello all,

My name is Matt and I've been on and off this site since last summer. I do well for a few weeks and then I lose sight of my goals because, to be honest, no one in my life pays attention to nutrition or goes to the gym. It can be lonely and depressing at times because of this and I am definitely in dire need of some help on here to keep spirits high!

I don't know how to add ppl on this site but feel free to add me. :D Thanks for reading ;)

Replies

• gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi, sent you a request. To add someone, view their profile. There is a dropdown arrow beside the username. Click it, view profile, then add friend.

Cheers
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks gwhizeh! I'm getting more excited now haha :)
  • smarston2010
    Options
    i hear you on losing your focus. looks like your doing good so far. add me if you want
  • Charmainedelaney
    Charmainedelaney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi from the land of Auz, add me to your support network :)
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys and gals! I've been pretty good with tracking everyday all month. This support will definitely help me keep on track :D
  • DJHudgins
    DJHudgins Posts: 172
    Options
    Feel free to add me man :). Always looking to give support and get support! :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Matt I use to weigh 350 lbs and now I am 166 lbs. So it is still a fight to be healthy and fit. The encouragement and the motivation from everyone on here keeps you pushing. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • menojy
    menojy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I know how lonely you can get when no one around you cares about nutrition, that's why I joined MFP ! so glad I found it
  • fluffypetal
    Options
    Aww bless,

I have just joined this site in Jan 2013 so I am very new but I have to say, there are alot of lovely people on here that are all sorts of sizes but we all have the same goal and are travelling down this same path called "weight loss".

I hope you find many friends on here that will give you the support and motivation you need as we all need it at some point.

Annie x
  • Conorfitz92
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, currently losing weight. Have a bodybuilding competetion in September.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends! I love to motivate :)
    Any of you guys can add me, also I have a fitness blog if you ever want to check it out for tip, recipes, and tons more!
    http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/