FIFTY Something and Fab ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi...52 here and working at getting healthy again and loosing 30lbs...feel free to add me, the more friends the better support!!
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I can see 50 in my rear view mirror. I've been on awhile, lost a few but have kind of stagnated. I'd be happy to have some motivators to kick me into gear.
  • meyllisa
    meyllisa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    HI I'm 60 new here also but certainly learning a lot from people here young and older, great place for support

Good Luck to all
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Pushing 57 and loving it!!!! I have some weight to lose but I am active and upbeat. Wanting to lose to stay active with my 10 grandbabies!!! Add me and we can encourage each other. . . . all other 50+'s also!!!
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Cindy, need to loose 100 pounds, will turn 55 in July, this is my 2nd time around loosing 100 pounds and it is much harder this time. First time I was in my teens and early 20s. I have 3 adult children and a new grand daughter. Love dogs and live in the cold hardy northern state of MN. I have been on here awhile but just started actually using it this last week. I intend to take my goals 10 pounds at a time until I see that magic number pop up on the scale. My motto is " There is no food that taste as good as being healthy feels." Been there once and know that this is true. Friend me if you think we can encourage each other. Talk to you soon! Chin Up /Weight Down
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I won't turn 50 for 2 years, but would like to be friends with people closer to my age. Young people are great for motivation and positive energy, but they just don't get me. Hubby turns 50 this year and we started this weight loss journey together (again). We are both looking to get healthier for each other and our children.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Nifty at fifty
    Good job

Wow - great job on your weight loss! I am impressed. I know it was a lot of work, so good job! Keep it off!
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm 57. I've been on here for 35 days today!! Feel free (or anybody else) to friend me.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I just started on MFP a month ago.

Good luck!
  • RoxyViguers
    RoxyViguers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm going to be 50 July 5th! It's nice to see this thread. Weight loss was easy before I hit 45. I think people here will understand the particular difficulties of fitness in middle age.