jillian michael

aerobicgirl
aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
those of you doing the 30 day shred and the fat blaster and metabolism one do you combine them. i did it yesterday with my polar 6 and i didn't burn but abou 200 calories so i added about 15 minuted of the 30ds level 2 and ended up burning about 350 calories, so now i am going to add both together, im gonna start doing the 30ds first the the bfbm (whatever the video is called i forgot), i didn't notice a whole lot of calories burned, maybe bc i just did it yesterday so i was not to familiar with the moves. but i wanna start burning at least 600 calories in one workout session. and doing that every other day.

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    I alternate between her BF/BM, NMTZ, and 30DS. On the days I do 30DS I also do body ball exercises for 20 mins. I've only done 30 DS for 4-5 times and the next time I'll have to bump it up to level 2 because doing BF/BM & NMTZ made 30DS level 1 too easy - I didn't burn as many calories lol. But yes, once I got used to what the moves were and was comfortable doing them I even tried to do a little more each time to push myself and usually hit 320-340 for the BF/BM & NMTZ and about 160-170 for 30DS.
  • aerobicgirl
    I alternate between her BF/BM, NMTZ, and 30DS. On the days I do 30DS I also do body ball exercises for 20 mins. I've only done 30 DS for 4-5 times and the next time I'll have to bump it up to level 2 because doing BF/BM & NMTZ made 30DS level 1 too easy - I didn't burn as many calories lol. But yes, once I got used to what the moves were and was comfortable doing them I even tried to do a little more each time to push myself and usually hit 320-340 for the BF/BM & NMTZ and about 160-170 for 30DS.

i thought about getting the NMTZ but i chose the other maybe ill go ahead and buy it and altenate it. thanks now gotta go buy it.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member

Are you still doing this? There's a thread for the 30 Day Slimdown (maybe you're on it?) that involves using BFBM, NMTZ and 30DS on different days. I haven't started it as outlined yet.. but started alternating between BFBM and NMTZ.

Would you mind sharing what you like about using all 3 in rotation, what results you are seeing and how long you've been doing it?
  • aerobicgirl
    ive been doing the 30d shred for about 2 1/2 weeks i have notices about 2 inches off the waist, i jsut bought the bfbm and did it for the first time yesterday, so i have noticed definition in my legs (i always get it there first) and noticing my arms, my clothes are fitting my a bit more comfortable. and i do it about 5 times a week minimun 4 but im gonna start doing all 3 starting april. i would start now but i have an outpatient procedure next week so i have to slow down a bit. i forgot your other question. to me the bfbm is a little slower. i do like the 30ds even though i do get tired it keeps me moving. im on L2 so yesterday i did both..
This discussion has been closed.