Success and supplements

d3va
d3va Posts: 19 Member
From those who have been successful - how many also used a supplement also? I just started uing african mango and raspberry ketones. I think the mango has given me a bit more energy.

Also, are you using devices such as Fitbit or Nike fuel nand or any other device that monitors steps, calories burned, heart rate ? I was thinkong of gettng a Fitbit One.

Also any thoughts on a program called Retrofit ?

Replies

• jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    From those who have been successful - how many also used a supplement also? I just started uing african mango and raspberry ketones. I think the mango has given me a bit more energy.

Also, are you using devices such as Fitbit or Nike fuel nand or any other device that monitors steps, calories burned, heart rate ? I was thinkong of gettng a Fitbit One.

Also any thoughts on a program called Retrofit ?

I take :
    Maca Powder
    Vitamine B12 & B-Complex
    2 different multi-vitamines (one in the morning and one at night)
    Chlorella

really don't know if any of them are helping b/c I changed my diet at the same time... This is the problem with many - thinking something works when it is in their head, or something else all together
  • jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    I've also heard by many sources - Nike Fuelband is very inconsistent.
  • d3va
    d3va Posts: 19 Member
    I learned from Dr Oz and noticed from trying that I like taking half a mutli-vitamin in the am and half in pm with breakfast and dinner. Absorbs better, less waste
  • As for the monitor I use the 60beats chest monitor and use it with my Iphone 4s and love it! I email my workout to myself. I have only had it of just over a week, but I LOVE it!
  • reesiesteve
    reesiesteve Posts: 3 Member
    I love retrofit! PM me I answer any question I can if you are still interested.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Protein powder
    Multi-Vitamin

Most supplements are unnecessary and most don't do anything any way. Don't waste your money. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!