a men's forum

Options
Guys - can we get a men's forum started? There are a lot of different forums for all the ladies but I don't see anything where we can share some guy stuff with each other..........I am 47 years old, married with 5 kids, finally getting back in shape - been at it for a few months now - running, gym, all that stuff and lovin it - let's start something to share successes / workout routines / encouragements / and just whatever.............

Replies

• golfdell
    golfdell Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't post very often and don't do much surfing on the site. I'm glad you started this ...is there a way for it to be a favorite or something
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Good idea. 5 kids, wow.
  • rogerm213
    rogerm213 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan. I have been at it since February 2007 I had dropped from 280 to 215 and then settled in at 225 even though I wanted to get below 200 I stalled and stayed at 225 for a long time. I slipped a bit after completing the Goofy Challenge at Disney World in early January and found myself back at 246. I have been getting back on track and today I am back to 241 with the under 200 goal still where I want to land.

I have run/walked my way to finishing 4 half marathons and two full ones in the past 2 years. I want to continue down the road to better health and I hope to help encourage others to follow along.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Yep, got one. "He-man-woman-hater's club", no girls allowed.

Thanks Banks.

Dell - go to the thread and make a post and then it'll pop up on your "My Topics" list.
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    I don't post very often and don't do much surfing on the site. I'm glad you started this ...is there a way for it to be a favorite or something
    just check your my topics - since you posted it should be listed there now