fitbit wearing question

Options
Ladies (or men I suppose...)

where exactly do you wear your fitbit? I have a ONE and sometimes I wear it in the centre of my bra, either clipped to the cleavage bit or slanted so it is on the bra cup.

But what I am finding is that it is not recording all my steps. I can walk around the room and nothing. I have tried it on my pocket and whilst that works okay, on my underwear is easier for me.

I know people say to wear on the bra, but I wonder if having it in the middle it's just not picking up movement - I don't jiggle around that much when walking....

any suggestions?

cheers

Replies

• MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I know most say you have to swing your arms when it's on the bra to make sure it records the steps. Though I never really have much trouble with it recording my steps and most of the time I have my hands in my sweater pocket. I've always clipped it to my bra and not had much trouble with the One or the Ultra.
    It's possible your FitBit is defective, there should be some troubleshooting you can do from the website.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Contact Fitbit. That's odd. I put it in the center of my bra and also clip it to my belt sometimes. It records all of my steps. I suspect there's something wrong.

Monica
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Contact Fitbit. That's odd. I put it in the center of my bra and also clip it to my belt sometimes. It records all of my steps. I suspect there's something wrong.

Monica

I agree with this. I've never had a problem with mine picking up all my steps, and I have worn it on the center of my bra or on my belt. When I am at work, I clip it to a pocket and it also does fine there.
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    Mine clips to the change pocket of my jeans, facing inward so discreet.
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just got the Fitbit Zip and it only records 1/2 of my steps and I wear it in the center of my bra. I thought maybe it was because I am so well endowed up there that it being cushion.
    I thought I would be smart this morning and put it on my shoe. I think it double recorded. lol best of luck