I have reached my goal.

Options
The weight goal I hit isn't what I was going for but after doing my body fat percentage, I realized I am in the low category for body fat. I am now going to concentrate on my C25K program, exercising 5 days per week, and eating healthfully. I may be back in a few weeks if I can't make it on my own. For now, I'm done with MFP. Everyone take care and never give up on your goals.

Replies

• tomtrl
    tomtrl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome - Congratulations.
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • lulu64uk
    lulu64uk Posts: 62
    Options
    WELL DONE X
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Congrats! Good Luck!

Maybe you should continue to monitor on MFP just to be sure you can maintain then take off? Just a suggestion.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I think I can do this. I've learned how to eat. If I'm not able to maintain for the next couple of weeks, I'll be back.
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

But maybe you'll swing by every now and then and share insights on maintenance, that's as challenging as weight loss for many of us, and it's so motivating to hear from those a little further down the path.

Take care
  • kwardklinck
    Options
    I maintained my weight for 10 years after my son was born. The only trick really to it is to eat really well all week. Splurge a little on weekends if you must and check your weight every week. It's easier to lose 5 pounds than 30 pounds.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    well congratulations! People like you are an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can't wait till I cross the finish line.... Although, I think I will stick with MFP.... Good luck!
  • kwardklinck
    Options
    Oh and avoid fast food. I have it only once every 2 weeks. Not watching my weight and eating too many burgers and fries is what put that extra 30 pounds on me in the first place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!