Options
2»

Replies

• rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    ok its the day after and my crotch is KILLING :( help

I messaged you. :)
  • They are amazing but dont push yourself so hard that you feel you will die the first time cos even the next day depending on the class you can be aching but do drink water and keep hydrated thats really important but its so much fun!!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Your bum is going to hurt... for the first few times. I swear it gets better!! STICK WITH IT!
  • chris10_hi
    chris10_hi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Dont be nervous, ive never taken one but i started to do the spinning on my own and it was very intimidating at first but now my body loving it! enjoy it and do what your body can do! :) Have fun!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Love Spinning, been doing it for 11 years, 1 st class will be hard depending on your cardio level, You will either fall in love with it or you won't, you should try different instuctors as they all have their on style.Enjoy!!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Just for the recoed, I totally disagree with the maxi idea.

I did this early on not for comfort, but out of necessity due to post kiddo issues. I found that not only was it uncomfortable, but when you ride hard it will bunch up and lead to more friction.

Just buy some nice shorts or better yet give it a few weeks and let you body adjust.