When am I going to learn?

toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
When am I going to learn that if I eat junk and don't treat my body right, it's going to revolt and wake me up miserably at 4am?

When is my body going to learn that I'm not going to treat it like that all the time, so maybe once in a while it can handle it? :laugh:

Replies

• esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    lol because bodies like to be stubborn and make you pay for it! i woke up this morning at 3 and i fell asleep at 1230 haha
  • toots99
    I guess my body is much smarter than my brain. :ohwell: :laugh:
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    When am I going to learn that if I eat junk and don't treat my body right, it's going to revolt and wake me up miserably at 4am?

When is my body going to learn that I'm not going to treat it like that all the time, so maybe once in a while it can handle it? :laugh:

I hear ya girl! I'm having prime rib and champagne tonight to celebrat the end of the quater and the begining of Spring and I'm going to have to walk 3 hours more to endulge! But it will be worth it.
  • I feel ya. My husband and I have had the same conversation numerous times. Why don' t we learn from the pain and discomfort after a binge? My guess is that the food is just so darned good.....
  • toots99
    But it sucks because then I think to myself "Can I never again eat those foods?" Great, that's fun. :ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.