Is there a readily available low-cal orange juice?

Options
I love orange juice, but it takes up so much of my daily allotment. Any suggestions of something that I can find at my local Price Chopper or Hanniford?

Replies

• MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Just eat a REAL orange. Fruit juice every day is bad for you.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Try Trop50. I'm not big juice drinker but I always see it in the grocery store.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Try Trop50. I'm not big juice drinker but I always see it in the grocery store.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    FYI: don't be a sucker. Trop50 is literally just watered down oranje juice with added vitamins. You can just buy OJ and add your own water, though that won't be helping out Pesico's bottom line like buying orange water does.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    FYI: don't be a sucker. Trop50 is literally just watered down oranje juice with added vitamins. You can just buy OJ and add your own water, though that won't be helping out Pesico's bottom line like buying orange water does.

I don't think it would be that much cheaper, maybe pennies. Appreciating convenience is hardly the same as "being a sucker."
  • langsyne
    langsyne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was going to buy Trop50 because of the lower sugar but I didn't like the look of the ingredients. Didn't know what half of them were.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    Try adding water to regular orange juice, that's what they do. It's health food didn't you know.:wink:
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options

I don't think it would be that much cheaper, maybe pennies. Appreciating convenience is hardly the same as "being a sucker."

I am guessing Trop50 costs the same price as regular OJ. Take a bottle of regular OJ, add 50% water and you just scored 2 for the price of 1 (regular OJ being 110 calories per glass, water that down half way to bring the calories down to 50). There is something to be said for convenience but if your day is so hectic you don't have time to fill your glass half full with water before pouring your OJ, you may want to loosen your schedule a bit.