:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    hahaaha This actually made me really laugh. "Part 2"
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    1200 calories isn't difficult to do, and it can be healthy but the important thing to remember is get enough protein!!! Salads should NOT be considered 'healthy'. You can add some healthy things to lettuce, but to get the most bang for your buck, eat a lean piece of chicken or a grilled piece of Cod. We won't even talk about dressing that we add, the closest thing to a healthy salad, in my opinion is a taco salad, do not even think about eating the shell, a little 2% cheddar, lean hamburger or chicken, tomatoes, a tiny dollop of LITE sour cream if you must.....and use salsa for dressing. That's about as healthy as you can get with a salad.
  • jezzijune1
    Options
    I don't think salads are that bad if you make them right. I make my salads with spinach, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cheese and almonds, then I add a lean meat like chicken or turkey sometimes crab. For dressing I use the bolthouse yogurt dressing that is 45 calories. IT IS AMAZING, it's creamy, doesn't taste bad I LOVE IT. I actually have a hard time reaching 1200 cals now because I'm so full from all the protein.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!