Clean eating 30 day challenge!

Options
choface
choface Posts: 107 Member
I have started myself on a clean eating 30 day challenge.

I started my fitness journey last May. I restricted myself to 1200 calories a day and when I worked out I would eat back all of my exercise calories. At the beginning it was mostly good meals for myself. By December I had lost 22 pounds. Now I have slacked off in the food department. Eating fast food and working my butt of in the gym to make up and create my calorie deficit. And I have no results. Zero. Actually the opposite. I have gained back three pounds even though I am reaching my calorie deficit pretty much daily. I realize that the eating part, what your meals consist of is the MOST important thing to achieving not only ultimate weightloss but actually being healthy. Health should be why we do this. Looking good will affect us emotionally but our body needs to be fed and fed right! I hope after this to keep fast food and cheats in moderation but cold turkey seems to be the best way to go right now.

Please add me and keep me accountable by checking my diary.

Replies

• langsyne
    langsyne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are totally on the target. Not all calories are created equal. Wish you all the best on
    your clean eating journey. I have been eating clean for the month of January, but broke down
    on the weekend and had a bag of cheesies and they made me feel kind of yucky, like my stomach saying "hey! what's this crap" LOL
  • mgbur01
    mgbur01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    soooo, courtholdampf-- how are you doing on the clean eating?
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! You got this - I will give you an add - Looks like Clean Eating will fit nicely with my Wheat Free Decision!!