anyone have a 7 lb ish goal looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 pounds to go. Today is my first day eating clean and upping my calories. I'm hoping this will help me lose inches even if the scale doesn't move. I have a bridesmaid dress that doesn't zip up comfortably for my sister's wedding and it's getting to be crunch time. Please feel free to add me. Those last 10 are the hardest!
  • flowernat
    flowernat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's exactly my goal :)
    I would even be happy with 5 but 7 pounds less is my dream weight
  • flowernat
    flowernat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Someone add me too! Weekends are where I have the worst time with discipline and self-control! :flowerforyou:
  • winnerorloser
    winnerorloser Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MINE IS 10 LBS. HAS BEEN...CAN'T GET THERE...SO LET'S DO IT TOGETHER
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    To be perfectly honest if your goal is that small its more than likely you should be focusing more on muscle gain than weight loss. Also bear in mind that the results you want may not show up in the form of loss on a scale.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Working on the 'last 10'/last couple of inches! At this point in my weight loss I am finding it a lot more difficult, feel free to add me too!! :)
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    5 lb goal!
  • ncasellini
    ncasellini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! You can add me. I'm looking to drop 10. Super hard and hoping a solid support structure can help!
  • lattyrich
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose 20llbs but want to start with 10 for now. Feel free to add me too
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    Addddd me! Anybody!!!
    More friends = more support!! :)

jessakahbuell
  • xohealthy
    Options
    10-15 lb goal here!! :) add me anyways? xo
  • curlygirlyinDC
    curlygirlyinDC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 7-10 pounds to lose, and am focused on doing it the right way! No more super low cal, no carbs, etc etc. Just healthy foods, moderate cardio, lifting weights and being nicer to my bod! Let's do this together!
  • Lollypopems
    Options
    Yes! Add me, currently 122...looking to be around 115! It's def. difficult, but we can do this =)
  • gemgem456
    Options
    Great its fab to hear so many people with similar goals we can do it together and i definatly agree that doing it the healthy way is the only way to achieve longlasting results although it does take time ! really up for a healthy fit lifestyle :happy:
  • gemgem456
    Options
    i am at the exact same weight and have same goal!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have about 4-5 stubborn pounds on my belly i'm trying to get rid of. It is proving to be quite challenging...Add me if you want, and anyone else here with similar goals can feel free to send me a request
  • labrennan
    labrennan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 10 lbs....on and off the bandwagon of food and exercise....i'm really determined this year, but it seems to take a lot longer....feel free to add me...would like to know what other people are eating and what kind of exercise they are doing
  • ValerieT2012
    ValerieT2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi, my name is Valerie. I gained 10 lbs during Xmas and lost 3 of them but would love to lose 7-10 more lbs... I could use someone to chat to to help keep me accountable. plz add me, thanks...:happy:
  • jpiers324
    Options
    I'm working on my last 10 pounds, 7 left. We can do it!!