I'm BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!

And still working on a healthier ME!:wink: I need mfp's that aren't afraid to post thier picture.:blushing: That understand that I too need to be motivated! :angry: That are in the 50ish age category and understand all the wonderful issues mentalpause throws our way as women:laugh: . . .

I been married over 30 years to the same guy,:love: so I'm sorry if I'm gender bias - but I feel I need to respect him by having female cyber friends.:heart:

I love myfitnesspal and it keeps me tracking what goes through my lips. :noway: I look forward to making new friends and hopefully helping them on thier journey to a healthier self too!!:flowerforyou:

Lori

Replies

• jg6511
    jg6511 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm 56. Dealing with menopause (started this month), a thyroid disease, and I quit smoking in November. I blew up in a matter of a few months.

So far, dieting and exercise aren't doing anything. The weight will not budge. I'm quite discouraged and could use some support. Friend me and we can support and encourage one another.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Don't be afraid to use the smileys
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Don't be afraid to use the smileys

:flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    :noway: :laugh: :angry: :explode: :glasses: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :drinker: :sad: :bigsmile: :huh: :yawn:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    WELCOME BACK! YOU CAN DO THIS!