What Workout Apps do you recomend?

Options
2»

Replies

• Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I loved my polar till it died after a year..but my tredmill picks up the bands still so i use them evry day. Just wish i could find other things i could use them with.
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love Runtastic. I tried Endomondo but for some reason it didn't work properly for me (I have no data or wifi turned on) as it didn't map out where I went or km done.

I also use Impetus as a tabata timer, and also when I do "ease into 10km" as I don't have money to buy that app, I found out the times and just time it on Impetus.

I have also just downloaded Nike Training Club which looks like it has good exercises, but never used it yet.
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I loved my polar till it died after a year..but my tredmill picks up the bands still so i use them evry day. Just wish i could find other things i could use them with.

If your phone has ANT+ it may pick up your polar strap.
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I found that "workout trainer" by skimble is the best one for new routines. It sets you up with a new or existing routine, and then acts as your interval counter. Someone coaches you through each move and then tells you when to change to the next one. At the end, it gives you an estimated calorie count for the excersize.