Cathe Friedrich MMA Kickbox

GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I really want to take an MMA class because there's a gym near my house that offers them for women, but I can't afford the $80/month it costs. I've never really been a Cathe Friedrich fan but I decided to give this one a shot. Holy cr@p- that's about all I can say. It's a 53-minute workout that will take you through some MMA style punch, kick, knee and elbow strike combinations, along with a core conditioning drill and a good stretch at the end. I'm going to do Slim in 6 3 days a week and MMA kickbox 3 days a week. Just wanted to recommend this workout for anyone that likes kickboxing.

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    where did you get it and for how much???
  • GTOgirl1969
    I got it on Amazon for $22.99.
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    awesome thanks!! i've been looking for a good kickboxing as well... i have the same problem with the price of kickboxing classes, and i'm not a fan of the kickboxing classes at my gym where you punch and kick dead air. i've been doing Jillian michael's cardio kickboxing, but it's not a lot of punches and kicks, but it's still a good workout.. thanks for the tip!
  • GTOgirl1969
    There's also an MMA boxing DVD by Cathe Friedrich that has a heavy bag workout- haven't checked it out yet but I want to!
This discussion has been closed.