TurboFire 45

Options
I recently started this and the "new to class" feature is not working for me. Does anyone know where I can go "read" a breakdown of all the moves? It seems, well actually it is very high intensity but the instructor I find so confusing. lol. Once I learn one move, she's onto the next. So I can only do about 15 minutes of it until I give up because of how confused I'm left. Anyone else experience this problem? Also has anyone ever lost any weight doing any of the turbofire workouts?

Replies

• Homeschoolingmommy
    Homeschoolingmommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started doing Turbo Jam (the original from Chalene Johnson) about 3 weeks ago and I have lost 10lbs!!! I feel a lot stronger and more energized too. I love Chalene and how motivating but not annoying she is. I do have to say that she isn't the best when it comes to giving cues but after doing a certain workout so many times, you get to know what comes next. She really breaks down the "elite 11" moves of Turbo Jam in the DVDs i have. I hope to try Turbo Fire after I get bored with these.
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! It took me a couple of weeks to get the hang of the routines, even with the "new to class" feature. I know them all now and even after a year and a half, I'm not bored with them. I lost over 20 lbs over the first four months.

Once the moves are more familiar, you will have so much fun with this workout!
  • jhunny31
    Options
    Oh ok. I was googling some sort of break down and someone posted the different segments. I'm just going to have to study them. I know she's good because 10 minutes in and I was already drenched. I'm really excited when I do finally get the all steps.
  • tenella02
    Options
    Just wondering jhunny31 how this ended up for you? I JUST started Turbofire (literally its paused lol) and I literally just emailed them about returning it for T25 but after seeing this post I'm torn. Did you ever get it and enjoy b/c right now I am EXACTLY where you were in January.... frustrated and disappointed =( Thanks for any feedback.