New and I need to lose 10 pounds by May!

Options
Hi- haven't gotten around to editing my profile yet :) so if your going to check that out, don't expect much lol.

Well basically, I just found this website and am now really excited that I have!! I need to lose 10-15 pounds by my birthday in May, and so far I've lost none since 2013 started haha :P it would be lovely if I could get some support from everyone..I'll try my best to support you back too!

Some information about myself: I'm a girl in her late teens, I live in the UK and binge 'situationally' (am more likely to when I'm feeling emotional..whether it be incredibly happy or sad) but even then, this habit if that's what it is has caused me to gain about 20 lbs. I live at home with my family, still, but I'm moving out in June/July ish. My favorite things are bananas, vanilla and honey (but not alone) on the food spectrum, but all things mediterranean and Italian, and hiking/swimming when the weather is lovely out are other favorites. I also especially like music by Lana Del Ray this week haha.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! <3

Replies

• Lemon0tea
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and I also have the same goal. Well similar, loose 15-20 lbs by May. So feel free to add me! I look forward to getting to know you too! :)