Halfway to goal!!!!!!!

Options
Well I am very excited to say that after only 3 months of hard work, I have reached my halfway goal!!!! I have lost 50 lbs and will never invite it back into my life!!!!!! 50 more to go......I know that the loss will slow down, but I'm looking forward to the summer and fall....I'll need new wardrobes for both!!!

Thanks everybody for your wonderful support and encouragement, I don't know that I would have been this successful if it wasn't for my addiction to this site! Best of luck to all of you!

Shauna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Well I am very excited to say that after only 3 months of hard work, I have reached my halfway goal!!!! I have lost 50 lbs and will never invite it back into my life!!!!!! 50 more to go......I know that the loss will slow down, but I'm looking forward to the summer and fall....I'll need new wardrobes for both!!!

Thanks everybody for your wonderful support and encouragement, I don't know that I would have been this successful if it wasn't for my addiction to this site! Best of luck to all of you!

• OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options

OMG!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! How in the heck did you lose 50 pounds in 3 months!!!??? Share your secrets and congrats!!! You're obvisouly doing an amazing job!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    That's awesome:drinker: Have a great time shopping:happy:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! You must feel like you're walking on air!
  • Amanda01
    Amanda01 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congradulations! I'm so happy for you. Hearing that makes me wanna keep at it. I've only lost 13lbs since Jan I have 60 more to go. I'm sooo happy for you. Have fun shopping!!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    So Happy for you! Congratulations! Enjoy the shopping I sure do!
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :wink:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • skinnydreams
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just discovered that I'm in between sizes so I'll wait until the 16's fit perfectly!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful and I am so happy for you!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, that's awesome!!!
    Congratulations on your weight lost.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!:happy: :happy:
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    You definetly need to share your secrets!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! 1/2 way!! WOWW! And 50 lbs! That is amazing.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is quite an accomplishment. It's wonderful. Congratulations!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Way to go Shauna!!!:drinker:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    Options
    Thanks again!
  • kaarens
    kaarens Posts: 27
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!! CONGRATS:flowerforyou:
    J~