60lbs in 8 months! Nearly at goal!!

Options

Replies

• sgrbear724
    sgrbear724 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow. FANTASTIC job! I really, really appreciated your post because I am 6 ft. tall too and my goal is where you are at right now. It is nice to visualize where that would put me. Mind me asking what your daily calorie goal is? I've been having a hard time figuring out where mine should be. It seems like when I do the 2# a week loss calorie intake it isn't GOOD for me and I don't lose weight. But 60# in 8 months is a LOT of weight and fast and I want to lose weight FAST! I have another 20 pounds to go and I'll be there- my original goal was my birthday in May but with the way things have gone so far, I HIGHLY doubt that is possible.

Anyway. You are gorgeous.
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Smokin'!!
  • DEMODIX74
    Options
    WOW.. What a transformation you have done!!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Usually I don't post on these because they tend to get buried, but you are looking hot! Way to go, you're inspiration to me! :love:
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Awesomeness!!!
  • lissyshawn
    Options
    OMGosh! You look fabulous! Such an inspiration to newbies, like myself!
    Congrats!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hey girl... :flowerforyou: You look ridiculous! And I mean that as RIDICULOUSLY HOT! :bigsmile: Good job, you're inspiring me to push more for my goal which is about the same (though I'm 5'10"/5'11".)

Adding you!
  • Lady_eve928
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! You were beautiful before and now you're stunning!!! I'm so inspired by you! THANK YOU!!!!
  • Greenlola
    Greenlola Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats on your dedication and new body :)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great!! great job.
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW... what a transformation
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you look so good!!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bump 4 later
  • bigwaffler
    bigwaffler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job ! You look great... So happy for you
  • codqueen
    codqueen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Beautiful family with a much healthier mommy! You go girl!: flowerforyou:
  • JenevaMarie
    JenevaMarie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Beautiful! Lovely family too!!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Whoa...hot!! My starting weight and goal weight are the exact same as yours! This is incredible motivation! You look awesome, congrats!!
  • jpinkhamvt
    jpinkhamvt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    great story!! Super motivational. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!!!!!!!! What does your husband think of the NEW YOU????? You are GORGEOUS!

Marie
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door!!!!!! You look AMAZING! I weigh the same and I don't look nearly as good as you. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!