pedometers

Options
Does anyone have a pedometer that they love? I am looking into getting one, but there are so many out there and i feel like i am going to mess up and get the wrong one!!!

Any suggestions?

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I have the really cheap one from walmart (it was only like 7 bucks) but it doesn't work right all the time. It has to be clipped "just right" to your pants.
    I work on my feet and according to mine, I went 2 hours at work only taking like 100 steps, when most other hours are like 1000 each!
    So now I'm at 4620 for the day and the goal is 10000, most days it's at like 7000 by now but it just doesn't like these pants I guess...
    :(
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have this one but have not used it in years. I used it when I would walk on my lunch break and seemed pretty accurate. I didn't want to go with the mechanical ones because I have tried them and were never very correct.

http://www.amazon.com/Omron-HJ-112-Digital-Pocket-Pedometer/dp/B0000U1OCI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1269027922&sr=8-1
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I have an Omron that I use. I like it and it works really well.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I just got the Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer and i love it!!! Got it at amazon with the free shipping and it was like $33 even and i got it in like 3-4days!!! I like it cause it connects to the computer so you can keep track and it also counts calories!
  • viliberty
    viliberty Posts: 74
    Options
    I like the pocket pedometer. Mine is Omron. When I used the ones that clip to pants they sometimes came off. This one does come with an optional clip, however. Good Luck.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,970 Member
    Options
    I just got the Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer and i love it!!! Got it at amazon with the free shipping and it was like $33 even and i got it in like 3-4days!!! I like it cause it connects to the computer so you can keep track and it also counts calories!

I have one of these and I love it. It stays in your pocket so it doesn't fall off and get lost and I love the feature of tracking my walks on the computer. DH has one, too, and he loves it.