Day 3 of Jilian Michaels 30 day shred

Options
Ok today is my 3rd day doing Jilian Michaels 30 day shred. My legs hurt so bad. I can tell it is really working me real good. I am so proud of myself for sticking with eating right not alone exercising when I get off. Wish me luck! Who's doing it with me? I took a before pic yesterday and once 30 days come I will do an after.

Replies

• MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well done sticking to it! I wish you luck with your goals, I am on my 13th day. Feel free to add me :)
  • roadtoabettersteph80
    Options
    I am on my 3rd day also! It does make my muscles burn, but I know it's doing me a lot of good :)
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It truly is doing some good. Keep going. Trust me I know she really puts you to work.
  • kwoolsey90
    kwoolsey90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Also, good job sticking with it! You will be happy that you did. Quick question, I have been looking for an exercise video to do and Jilian Michaels 30 day shred is one of them that I am thinking of. Would you suggest it to others? I know you are only on day 3 but how do you like it and do you honestly see yourself being able to stick with it?
  • bvav5408
    bvav5408 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think I may be the only man to admit that I am doing the 30 day shred. I have been a weight lifter all my life but this is tough and I hope to see results. I am only on day 2. It really is a great full body workout.
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    this makes me want to do it. Im gonna look it up.. and good luck BTW
  • cwashkowiak
    cwashkowiak Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've done it once before and am going to start again in Feb! Best of Luck =) I could tell I toned a bit after, but I did a lot of motified things
  • enb5056
    enb5056 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm on day two!!! Keep stretching after the tape is done! She doesn't stretch enough after the video so you get extra sore, so make sure to do some more deeper stretches (especially with your calves and legs) like standing up leg stretches (touching your toes ect) If your abs hurt do the yoga move cobra.
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    I completed 30 day shred in December and now I'm doing round two!! I'm on level one day four today!! Good luck to you!
  • Bex_Duffy
    Options
    Day 3 of level two complete, i hope it gets easier. this is the first time ive made it past level one yey, we will conquer lol
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2! Keep it up, its such a great workout! :)
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You do know that you should take rest days in between now and then?
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Doing the shred with you all! I LOVE it! I did it last year and I could see results in 10 days with my clothing feeling bigger, and the definition in my arms and shoulders came quickly. Push through the pain. It gets easier as we build endurance.
  • craftykelly
    craftykelly Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My husband and I did Day 1 last night. We had both done her circuits before through her website - they are KILLER! But they work! We just "unjoined" that and started the DVD. We really liked it. It is short enough that there are NO excuses of time restraint. Good job - keep it up!
  • Bex_Duffy
    Options
    Good luck!! Also, good job sticking with it! You will be happy that you did. Quick question, I have been looking for an exercise video to do and Jilian Michaels 30 day shred is one of them that I am thinking of. Would you suggest it to others? I know you are only on day 3 but how do you like it and do you honestly see yourself being able to stick with it?
    the good thing about it is its only 30 mins with warm up and cool down, everyone can find 30 mins in their day. i would defo suggest to others like i say its quick but you work for it. i am on my 3rd attempt to finish the whole 30 days and have gone further than ever, i think only you can determine whether you will stick with it. i am focuswed this time lol
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

I will definitely recommend it to others. I can definitely see myself doing this on a daily basis because I am in it to win it. I see a major accomplish now and more to come this year. You can do it! You deserve it as well as your body. Keep me posted and add me if you like as a friend.
  • lisaann7089
    Options
    Good job! Stick with it - it does get easier with time. I just finished my 6th day today and I have already noticed a difference. It is an amazing workout that WILL get you results if you push yourself through the pain. Keep it up!
  • 5auce
    5auce Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Keep with it! I just finished day 15.