YOU

Options
One of the biggest things you need to keep in your head during weight loss is it is ALL ABOUT YOU! No one else! That may sound selfish and confusing all at the same time. But only YOU can make the changes. Only YOU make the decisions right or wrong every day. Don't let anyone tell you how YOU are going to achieve YOUR goals! Don't let anyone change YOUR mind or make YOU give up! If YOU have the drive YOU will make it happen! No one else! So many days I get into arguments with people telling me the right way to loose weight. But I have achieved 68 lbs loss my OWN way. Make YOUR own way and don't let anyone take that away from YOU! There are so many diets, fads, plans etc etc...and everyone is different. Find the one that fits you!

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree more !

I've lost 45 lbs doing it my way ...... with help from my online friends :heart:
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I agree 110%. We are the only ones in control of what we put in our mouth, how much we work out body, how much we push our selves etc. No one is going to make u loose weight except u. I have always been on my WL journey on my own. I got myself that way I have to fix it. This is the only thing that I really do for myself and its the only thing that I am selfish about.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Totally love this :)

It is true and I need to keep it in mind so much more!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!! Thanks for this uplifting post today. I have been in a grouchy mood all day... you put a smile on my face. Thanks!!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I wish i could get my wife to see that!!! She allows everything else to get in the way. This has to be done and that has to be done. I constantly tell her be selfish!!! She is about 100lbs overweight and has severly bad knees.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! It is so true!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That's exactly right. That's why when I don't feel like doing my workout, I can be heard mumbling, ain't nobody gonna do it for you. If it's gonna get done, you're the one that has to do it. If you really want it, you'll do it. Its those little reminder mumbles and grumbles to myself that push me to do the next workout.
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amen