35 Pounds lost (PICS) --5'5" female

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Irish_Chica
    Irish_Chica Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm proud of you and your accomplishments...keep it up Best of Luck!!!!!!Say a prayer for me if you don't mind as I have just started this week. By the way how long did it take again?

Around 6 months
  • Better4Summer
    Options
    Fantastic results.. Well done!
  • thealphabetpony
    Options
    oh my god! you look great. your stomach is perfect!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Holy crow you did inspire me! I am close to your age height and weight, and no way I look that good! Keep it up!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So inspiring! That is exactly where I am trying to be. Thank you so much for sharing. I am also 5 feet 5 inches tall and my goal is 145 so I appreciate the inspiration! Thanks again you look amazing!!!!
  • sueziw
    sueziw Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Bump, simply amazing!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW.....you are simply inspiring...LOOK AT THAT BODY!!!
  • bolmera1
    bolmera1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    so jealous of your results you are looking amazing!!! keep it up!
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Woah mama looking good. I love seeing pics off women similar to me with results. Pushed the brownie outta my mind knowing I could look like this.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am 5'5 so I hope to get similar results when I achieve my goal. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • vanniekerkmandy
    vanniekerkmandy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing. I feel very inspired - thank you very much.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • traceyrbb
    traceyrbb Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm at 174 right now after losing 11 pounds in the last month. I'm also 5'5" and have NEVER looked like you do at your current weight. I'm so glad you posted pictures-it gives me hope that I can accomplish the same!!! You go girl!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your pictures are a little big, and some of them were cut off, but you still look amazing!!!! Congratulations!!! Very inspirational!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Great success story! You started roughly where I am now, so I'm glad to see your slender figure! Gives an in-progress girl some hope! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!