35 Pounds lost (PICS) --5'5" female

Options

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Another awesome MFP success story. That's an amazing change and transformation. With just a little encouragement from friends here and some continuous dedication and hard work on your part you've done it. I'm sure you'll only improve your fitness from here on out. This is just the beginning.
  • b16a2
    b16a2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Cracking job! Way to go!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and you really have inspired me! I'm 5'5", almost 36 ;) and also a mama. I know I can do it too!! You look great!!!
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hey girl, you look sexy! Weight loss also makes people look 10 years younger. good work!
  • Diahann_Hughes
    Diahann_Hughes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look gorgoues :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you have inspired me congratulations:bigsmile:
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • egresik
    Options
    you look great:)
  • ealinn
    ealinn Posts: 38
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring! I have a very similar weight-loss goal to what you had. Only hope I can be as successful. Seems like it gets harder & harder as I age. So glad to see someone not that much younger than me having such fantastic success. Keep up the great work!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fabulous!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi5 great job
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    Great work!!!! :)
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Svelte and sexy! You look wonderful, my friend!
  • arthuramy
    Options
    amazing!
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, really inspirational! Would you mind posting what your calorie goals were and what (if any) other exercise you did? I am also 5'5'' and have a similar goal weight, but I tend to gain whenever I eat anything over 1000 calories : /
  • Lillycandoit1
    Lillycandoit1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I hope to be able to look as good as you do when I acheive my goal. #Inspired
  • StencilChild
    StencilChild Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You do look really awesome! I'd even say you are at the perfect weight right now! Don't need to get TOO skinny!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Wow!!! You have a fantastic figure!!! Love it!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Congratualtions & Out Standing Progress:):) Hot & Beautiful :):)
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! All of your hard work has paid off, and now you're inspiration for others. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!