nOOb

Options
Hello everyone!! I find this site so helpful to give me the motivation I need to lose this weight! Everyone here seems so wonderful and helpful. So here's a little about me...
I'm going to be 26 years old in March. I weight 212 pounds and have been overweight my whole entire life. I'm finally at that point where I feel enough is enough. I'm sick of feeling tired and lazy all the time. I went dress shopping the other day for a wedding. When I saw the picture of me in that gown in honestly made me feel sick! I've really let myself go these past few years. I'm done with it all. My main thing is diet or lack of. I have awful eating habits. I work second shift, and sometimes wake up late and don't have enough time to eat something. (excuse). So needless to say I go all day without eating and when I finally I do, I go crazy and eat everything in sight. I definitely don't eat healthy things. i eat everything that is easy and convenient.
Sense I started to control my self I've been doing a lot better. I cut things down in half, and have actually cut out soda, candy, and all that junk. For the first time in years, and yes I said years...i had an APPLE as a snack! haha sounds simple enough, but that was like a milestone for me.
I want to lose 20 pounds before the wedding. Then I want to hit 160 and eventually 140 and go from there. I'm 5ft6 so I don't find those goal too unreasonable. :-)
Okay, so I'll stop ranting about me for now. Just wanted to thank everyone for the support on this site. It's helping me ALOT!