Fear Of Losing...(more for ladies)

Options
Ok, so this is more of a question for the ladies. I fear losing too much breast size! LOL! I know I might lose some of it with the weight loss, but I don't want to go way down to where they are like sand filled socks. They already kind of sag from having 3 kids. Has anyone had any similar fears or actual loss of boobage? Any tips of exercises that might help?

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i have the same fear.. haha.. and i actually have lost in that area. and i've had 2 kids so, yes, they are already saggy. and they just keep getting saggier :( i know there are excercises you can do to help build myscle in that area but i honestly don't know what they are. maybe you could look on youtube for breast excercises haha :)
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    remember that old exercise.... "I must I must I must increase my bust!!" DO IT!! :)
    I'm a busty girl and I asked a trainer about that because well, saggy @ 30 = :cry: SOOOO he recommended doing regular toning exercises to strengthen your pec muscles to keep the girls from pointing south... Best advice I got- Hope it works cuz I'm doin' it too! (Personally I could stand to lose a couple cup sizes I just don't want to be able to throw them over my sholder like a contental soldier. :laugh: )
  • taylorgirl
    Options
    Sorry to say but, after losing "65 pds" it was like someone let all the air out of my tire. My bra cup sz stayed the same, however they definitely point more to the south. LOL! I continue to exercise and do all the chest, back & strength training, but once the firmness and elasticity (with is fatty tissue) melts, there's not much left. Recently when taking my mamo, the technian immediately knew I had lost weight ... but I couln't help but laugh when positioning me she asked "just how much weight did you lose!" I didn't know whether to be proud or emabarrased!
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    The exercises don't actually work out your breast since they are pure fat, but the muscles behind them... here is a link that might help you. I personally can't wait to lose a little in that area because mine got huge after having my son and I hope to get back down to a "C" Hope this helps you guys though.

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/breast_enlargement_firming_exercises.htm
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see replies to this topic! I've always been fairly busty, but I've also been overweight my whole life. So, I'm kind of wondering the same thing. My mom says all the women in my family are of average chest size, she assumes the same will happen to me. I don't have a problem with them shrinking ( finding good bras in a 36DD is so not cheap), it's more sagging that I'm worried about.
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see replies to this topic! I've always been fairly busty, but I've also been overweight my whole life. So, I'm kind of wondering the same thing. My mom says all the women in my family are of average chest size, she assumes the same will happen to me. I don't have a problem with them shrinking ( finding good bras in a 36DD is so not cheap), it's more sagging that I'm worried about.

Im with you, same bra size here! Im worried bout the sagging to. Why cant we just have our cake and eat it to? Oh, i forgot. We did eat it, thats why were here. LoL
  • ahmaymaria
    Options
    I had that fear too, but after loosing 50 pounds, the girls still stayed proportionally large. My bra size has changed, but not my cup size. I'm acutally wishing they would shrink a little. :)
  • NaturalMom
    Options
    I lost a lot in that area and, for me, I was grateful, but they are certainly not the same as pre-baby... I use all the machines at the gym where the picture of the little guy has highlighted pecs. It seems to be helping, but I have a lot of excess skin and stretch marks that I am not happy about. Wish I had something more positive to tell you... Keep up the good fight, tho! And let me know if you find anything that works! :)