Comparing MFP and WW

Options
2»

Replies

• jesykalei
    Options
    I'm currently doing both WW and MFP and I think it is making me more successful than just counting calories. I do find that sometimes the two don't sync up where WW is saying I'm eating too much and MFP says not enough, but I am still losing. So far I like doing both and go to WW meetings +online. I have about 40 or so lbs to lose so doing both really keeps me accountable.
  • jesykalei
    Options
    Oh and I do like my WW group leader since she actually discourages buying WW food and encourages whole, fresh foods. I never feel pressured to buy anything at my meetings.
  • AMS44067
    Options
    Oh and I do like my WW group leader since she actually discourages buying WW food and encourages whole, fresh foods. I never feel pressured to buy anything at my meetings.

You have a good WW leader!
    I have never figured out why some of them work for WW, I guess some of them used WW at some point for themselves and ended up working there. But I had one, that did nothing but lecturing us in a way that really turned me off.
    There was another one that I really liked, but she worked on a day when I couldn't go. I checked my location, she is still there, unfortuantely still on daus when I wouldn't be able to go.
    But all together at my location they never pressured us to buy their products, and that is a good thing.
    I buy these coffee cakes at WalMart, unfortunately nobody in my area has the chocolate muffins.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!