New On FitnessPal!

Options
Hi Guys!

I am in a period where I'm really motivated to make a change and live a healthier and more active life and change the way I feel about my appearance. I've joined FitnessPal to try and keep that motivation on top and hopefully make that happen with help from other people who are on a mission like mine! So if you have good advice or helpful words I would appreciate it! And of course I will try and do the same!

Add me if you think we can help each other keep the motivation alive! :-)

Replies

• olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Best wishes with your goals! I joined this site to stay motivated as well
  • hellekul5
    Options
    Thank you!! I hope your fitness journey is still fully motivated! :smile:
  • rblacr8
    Options
    I am a new member and was unable to lose pounds on weightwatchers. I know that tracking what you eat helps but my main goal is to eat healthy and lose a few pounds. My problem is too many fats and carbs. Any ideas on easy ways to cut down on fats and carbs, especially for snacks.
  • hellekul5
    Options
    I think a healthier lifestyle is definitely the way to go. Personally I don't know loads about nutrition, but I really tried to change the way I eat over the last month and I am feelings a lot better. I hardly ever have bread anymore. I eat a lot more veg and fruits and always goes for the leaner options when I have meat. And it also about portions I think. It's hard at first, but the you just get used to not eating as much. I give myself a little break on Saturdays to have something sweet, but usually I have changed from candy, chocolate and other snacks to fruit salads with fat free yoghurt and a little bit of honey on top. For me that has worked really well, because it stops the craving I get for sweet stuff. Other than that a good snack i think I smoothies! Also I found a recipe for good pancakes where you mix egg, grounded almonds and banana with some honey on top! Well, this is what I use to stop my cravings. I hope it was helpfull! :)
  • featherkiss
    Options
    Hello....I am new also to the site. My goal...is to have a baby!....I am 43 years young and met an amazing man....who is 30.......I have two beautiful adopted daughters....and want to be able to play...and run around with them....and hopefully soon their new brother\sister....if anyone would like....add me....and we can go on this journey together....