Pants Get Tighter As The Day Goes On????

Options
Hi All, I have been a member here off and on for a while, and I'm giving it another go. I started counting calories at the begining of January but I haven't weighed myself yet. I plan to weigh myself on February 1st. I didn't want to be overly dissapointed if I had gained some weight since September (when I stopped counting/working out), didn't want to get discouraged. Anyhooo here's the deal today I am wearing a pair of pants that were too tight a month ago (NSV!) I put them on this morning and felt pretty good. Then as the day goes on I swear they are getting tighter, is this possible? This isn't the first time I've noticed that my pants feel tighter throughout the day. Has this happened to anyone else??? I drink water all throughout the day. Maybe it was too much sodium? This is what I ate today.....
Fage Plain Greek Yogurt with 1/2 tbsp of honey
2 pieces Nickels 35 calorie multigrain bread
5 slices of tofurky
Breakstones 2% cottage cheese snack pack
16 oz of coffee - black

Just wondering if I am the only one this happens too?!?!? :huh:

Replies

• VickiMitkins
    VickiMitkins Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Pay attention to whether you get bloated after eating wheat. Then pay attention after dairy. They are two of the big culprits with bloating throughout the day. I am gluten intollerant and always had that problem after eating pasta or bread; which, pretty much meant all the time since I liked my bread and pasta. It also looks like you had a good bit of sodium.