Hard not to see flaws in yourself even after success

Options
Im just kind of venting, but seems like anymore I can not see the differences from weight lifting let alone feel proud of myself. Don't get me wrong I know I am in alot better health and actually have a decent amount of muscle compared to me a couple years ago, but I sware I havent seen anything change for months now. I am now starting a strict session of limiting calorie intake so that I will start losing fat and hopefully being able to get some more definition in the muscle ive spent building for awhile now. I found it near impossible to build mass while cutting calories to burn fat so I focused more on building mass then weight loss. Now Im gonna try switching it around while making dam sure I dont lose the muscle I worked this so far. So hopefully I will start seeing definition in a month or so ;p Ok thats the end of my vent thanks for baring with lol.

Replies

• HappyWife04
    HappyWife04 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know how discouraging it is to work so hard and not see the results you want.

I can't provide professional advice but you might need to increase your caloric intake. Are you eating a diet high in protein?