I am ALWAYS hungry!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It's your metabolism getting spooled up to high gear. Totally normal. Best way to combat this is to eat less food more often. Meaning fewer calories per feeding but feeding more often. That will keep you from feeling like you're starving and the added bonus of keeping your metabolism stoked.

This^^^
  • bwoz11
    bwoz11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A lot of comments so I won't reply to each one haha. I am not a salad fan at all.... but I might have to start being one, lol. As for protein, Id say I get between 50-100g a day. I do eat breakfast, usually some fruit, a granola bar, yogurt, eggs, waffles, juice (not all of that at once usually 2 of them). I know its really not boredom because Im always busy w/ school, work, etc. my stomach is actually growling, not like its just digesting either haha its really because Im hungry.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions... More protein, maybe try complex carbs, more snacks and/or smaller more frequent meals. Again thanks!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein

Oops, sorry, just read the end of your post. Never mind.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Maybe try adding more healthy fats into your diet like avocados, nuts, seeds and olive oil... helps keep me fuller longer anyways.