First time Message Board Post

Options
I have never posted on here before. My name is Brian and I have been using myfitnesspal since May 2012. So far I have lost 64 pounds to date and am still going. Below are my progress pictures. Thanks for looking.

progress_zps7dcfc5ed.jpg

Replies

• 6550mom
    6550mom Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Great job. I am just in awe of people who lose so much weight. I have 15 pounds to lose and it seems like such a tough chore. I am very inspired by thinking - look what all of these amazing people like you have done. I can do mine.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress:drinker:
  • peza2605
    Options
    quite simular to my shape( the before pictures) , im a week or so into my "journey" need to get rid of my gut. ill be happy if i get it like the 2nd row middle picture. good work.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • gatorfan81
    Options
    You can do it. I also have about 15 pounds left to go. That last little bit is the hardest to lose. It can be done though.
  • gatorfan81
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Good for you! It's nice to see the pictures because you can really see the difference! You give me hope!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    AWESOME progress!! And a side kudos for taking really good, consistent pictures where you can clearly see your results! I have always failed at taking good before/after pics.
  • lovelillies
    Options
    Tremendously well done. I'm sure that all your loved ones must be very proud and inspired by you. Keep up the wonderful achievement.:smile:
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    Tremendously well done. I'm sure that all your loved ones must be very proud and inspired by you. Keep up the wonderful achievement.:smile:

Your right! ;) I am his wife, and he inspires me so much! I've lost 40 in the same amount of time! I am so proud of him! ;)
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    gj
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Right on man. That's a huge difference. Hope you feel as good as you're looking now. Amazing work there.
  • Forevamala
    Options
    You look great :)
  • gatorfan81
    Options
    Thanks iWaffle. I feel incredible. It's amazing how losing that much weight can make you feel. Especially on your joints and stuff.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow amazing you look great
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your doing amazing. You should be so proud of yourself. I am very happy for you. I love to see all the success people are having.
  • gatorfan81
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am totally impressed! Love the tats too. :bigsmile: