Looking for some cheerleaders...

Options
So I feel kinda weird posting this... I'm looking for some motivational cheerleaders for ME! I have a few on my FL right now and they are amazing! I love them for it. But I can't help but feel like I am cheering for a lot more of my FL (which I have no problem doing :flowerforyou: ) but I would like a few of my own as well.

I promise to return the favor I feel that I am a pretty decent cheerleader. But word of warning I like to look at diaries and snoop at meals :wink:

Feel free to be a person that will call me out. Foods, exercise, whining... whatever! We are here to help each other.

Thanks for reading my 'whining'
Cheers :drinker:

Replies

• KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Maybe I need a reply or something to get it in the feed?
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Note to self... don't use the forum... Either that or I'm super inpatient
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Lol! I am the same way! Feel free to add me!
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on here all the time :)
  • brittneysegel
    Options
    Could use some extra cheerleaders as well! :-) Kendra and I cheer each other on and are very committed to losing weight and being healthy! Add us so we can be there for each other!!!!!
  • beaver_85
    beaver_85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on here heaps. Feel free to add me. I'm only 3 weeks in, on my challenge.
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Add me for sure. I check in with my buddies and try to motivate. I like to support my friends when they are in a slump and celebrate all their victories!
  • greeneyes1014
    Options
    we all need to vent at some point, otherwise id say we get super frustrated. your more than welcome to add me :smile:
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    You can add me if you would like...
    Keep in mind that I am very vocal...
    I will cheer you on when you are doing what needs to be done,
    But I will chew your butt up if you are not...
  • getfitthinkpositive
    getfitthinkpositive Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay! Let's be MFPs and cheer each other on!!
    Jill
  • BlackRainebow
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for the same lol.

I would love to help : D
    Add me, I am really good for making sure people stay on task and don't sidetrack lol and holding people accountable. Becaue my bf is trying this paleo diet *you just eat meat veggies/fruit and nuts* and he can't have bread, pasta, or pop lol so he's always fussing because I call him out because he keeps trying to sneak bread and pasta lolz

But Feel free to add ^_^