sharonz
sharonz Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I came across this app on my i-phone. I started counting weight watchers points about 10 years ago and was able to maintain but have slipped back to my pre diet weight. This looks awesome, this is my 5th day in and I've been able to stay below the calorie intake, tho tips and friends could help along the way if anyone is interested :)

Replies

• johnesias
    johnesias Posts: 4 Member
    Hi sharonz,

My name's Johnesia and I just joined the website today. I found myself staying below the calorie intake as well and that's with exercise. I'm looking for friends and motivation too. I've had a major reality check and I'm sooo sooo serious about changing my lifestyle to a healthier one. Welcome aboard and good luck!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Hi,
    I came across this app on my i-phone. I started counting weight watchers points about 10 years ago and was able to maintain but have slipped back to my pre diet weight. This looks awesome, this is my 5th day in and I've been able to stay below the calorie intake, tho tips and friends could help along the way if anyone is interested :)

Welcome Sharonz! Why don't you join us for the Skinny Saturday Challenge?! It is a great way to sail through the weekends with flying colors:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/87282-skinny-sat-challenge-5
  • congrats welcome on board
This discussion has been closed.