Whose struggling out there?

Options
This post goes out to all those who are struggling....

Take a deep breath and relax. Stress is apart of life, its about how you manage your stress. There will always be pressure through out all aspect of your life. Dont let the negatives bring you down. Find it in your heart rise above and be strong for yourself.

Weight loss can be "hard" but I believe its more about perception. Don't make it harder than what it it is. Eat healthy & exercise. Have fun and do the things you love.

I have lost over 50lbs & it took me over a year to lose it. I am thankful I was patient and persistent. Looking back to a year ago, I'm happy I didn't give up. Because if I did give up I wouldn't be the person I am today. I struggled. But with every struggle I learned something I never new about myself. Every failure brought me an opportunity to be successful. I have conquered so much more than I thought.

So dig deep and think about what you truly want in the end.Mind over matter. Its OKAY to have a bad day. We're only human.
Hard work pays off.

My best advice with weight loss;
-Be patient
-Be consistent
-Be honest
- Be healthy
-Be positive

I would love to hear what motivates and drives you!! :)

Replies

• Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I needed this today. Thank you for posting!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I started on here last febuary and lost 30 lbs by nov than lost all my will power and since nov I've gained 12 lbs. Holidays got in my head and now I'm stressed over my disability hearing in a few weeks. Thanks for this post it's what I needed to read right now :heart: At this moment nothing motivates me so I can't share anything but I'm using your post to help me get back where I need to be.
  • MLibby84
    Options
    thanks for posting this :) very helpful and encouraging :)
  • mlf70
    mlf70 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this!! I get discouraged and frustrated when I plateau. I put the work in and I want to see results. What I forget is where I was. I, too, have lost over 50 lbs and I seem to only be able to focus on the last 20 lbs. Thanks for reminding me of the accomplishments and the amazing things I have learned through this journey.
  • MummyTina29
    MummyTina29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this was glad i found this thread :flowerforyou: i have been trying to lose weight for 3 weeks now i was about 185lb to start with im now 182lb i lost the first 3lb in the first couple of weeks it was really easy but now im seeing no more progress im exercising 30 minutes a day sometimes more and im eating weight watcher meals and ive even stopped drinking alcohol in the week :sad: i feel like im putting myself through this for nothing :grumble: i just want to see a little progress then that might encourage me to carry on :frown: