If it really worked they wouldn't have to sale it

Options
Am I the only one who is annoyed with all the new pills/herbs and miracle potions that friends and marketers try to get me to go into my pocket for hard earned money to give to them?

I mean I have tried the green bean thingy...I know others who did the Acai berry potions and still others who are doing the cave man diet or some other goofy named diet.

Calories in calories out...it's simple...HARD but simple. And no everyone cannot eat the same calories...just like where our fat lands is different and that some people can grown hair fast and some slow. We are not robots so really there is no one fix that works for everyone.

Fact is if any of these things worked the way they all claim they do or were sustainable then they WOULDN"T HAVE TO SELL THEM! They would fly off of the shelves and the books would always be sold out.

There is NO quick fix. Everyone is different. But this much we know scientifically. People respond to being told what they want to hear. Doesn't matter how improbable or how little evidence has actualy been aquired. They will try it.

I'm upset because I know it is hard enough to change your lifestyle to become more active and eating healthier without somebody trying to sell you short cuts. O.k. I'm off my soap box now.

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    It's basically as you say. There are many things that do help with fat loss, but most are illegal to possess without a doctor's prescription. Imagine that...the only **** that actually works is regulated by a government that takes regular paychecks from pharma.