EVIL SCALE!!!!!! LOL

Options
Ok sooooo, I got up this morning thinking wow I can start telling I've lost a few pounds. Thennnnn I got on the scale. I figured it to be down a pound or so by the way I felt. ( Which, by the was GREAT!!!!.) The EVIL scale said I hadn't lost weight., just the opposit. I gained 2 pounds. Now I know I've been doing good, except one thing...... SALT...... That stupid corned beef has sooo much salt. (My mom made for St Patty's Day.) At that point I felt no longer great, but like doo doo. I'm sure I must be retaining water. That's all it could be I've been a very good girl ( REALLY!!! ) Then I thought. hmmmm I have a choice to let the EVIL scale controll my emotions and how I feel or I can just keep feeling great.... I Hope you all have a great day with me!!!!!!
a few seconds ago · Comment

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ok sooooo, I got up this morning thinking wow I can start telling I've lost a few pounds. Thennnnn I got on the scale. I figured it to be down a pound or so by the way I felt. ( Which, by the was GREAT!!!!.) The EVIL scale said I hadn't lost weight., just the opposit. I gained 2 pounds. Now I know I've been doing good, except one thing...... SALT...... That stupid corned beef has sooo much salt. (My mom made for St Patty's Day.) At that point I felt no longer great, but like doo doo. I'm sure I must be retaining water. That's all it could be I've been a very good girl ( REALLY!!! ) Then I thought. hmmmm I have a choice to let the EVIL scale controll my emotions and how I feel or I can just keep feeling great.... I Hope you all have a great day with me!!!!!!
    a few seconds ago · Comment
    Been there done that! That darned Mr. Scale. Give it a couple of days then check again. Want to join us for the Skinny Sat. Challenge? It might help you get through the weekend strong! Check it out here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/87282-skinny-sat-challenge-5
  • fluffyfeathers
    fluffyfeathers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    THE UPSIDE IS YOU CAN RETRY TOMORROW , NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU, BACK IN THE SADDLE