Replies

• BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks guys! Ya'll are all too sweet.
    And I'm 5'10 so I have plenty of height to hide 170lbs. :tongue:
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I am really struggling too with a plateau at 149-150. It's been aggravating the shiot out of me, but I have to remember that I once was over 170lbs (@ 5'4, believe me nowhere to hide allllllll of that).

I guess we just gotta keep on keepin' on....
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :noway: Wowwww - ok so I have to add more pictures on here - my coworkers decided today that I needed to cut my hair short again (which so isn't happening) so I thought I'd dig out the pics from when it was short to prove how bad it looked. Man, I'm loving finding these before pictures, makes me realize how far I've actually come & is more motivation to continue.

This is me & my son in Feb 2007 (he was 1)
    232323232%7Ffp43336%3Enu%3D3244%3E476%3E6%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3B549783324nu0mrj

This is me & my daughter in Feb 2010 (she is 1) the clarity on this one is pretty terrible but I liked that it was with DD at 1yr.
    232323232%7Ffp432%3C8%3Enu%3D3244%3E476%3E6%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3B555%3A75324nu0mrj
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Holy crap JS! You look so different!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Your belly is gone!! You look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    Keep the hair long, you look great and don't need to lose another pound. And "looking" 170 and having height to "hide" it has nothing to do with anything. I'm 6'0" and I think you look great! You look appropriate for your height. As long as you're comfortable in your skin and in your clothes, who cares what the scale says?
  • ellashoe
    ellashoe Posts: 1
    Options
    you look great!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Holy crap JS! You look so different!
    Post yours!! Copy em from our thread - you look SO different in yours too!
  • ykantoro
    ykantoro Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow! looking good! =)
  • CrazyAdventures
    CrazyAdventures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Yes! Our eyes totally lie! We're the hardest on ourselves, too. It's amazing how, I can see myself in the mirror and see 20 or so more lbs. The second I take a picture and compare, or put on old clothes that fall off, I prove to myself right then and there my eyes lie to me.

Keep taking those pictures -use that outfit as a reference point! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!