My Weight Loss (and Gain) (and loss again!)

Options
picisto-20130129164455-470508_zps3d30c793.jpg
The picture of the left is the skinniest I have ever been. HOWEVER, it was not a weight I enjoyed getting to or being. In the spring of 2010, I contracted a stomach parasite and basically could not keep anything down for the next 4 to 5 months. I lost 30 pounds in a short amount of time due to the amount of foods I was completely unable to eat(aka everything.) I was 5'5 and weighed 140 pounds. I look back at this time very negatively because of the pain I went through with the stomach parasite. The picture in the middle is my GOAL weight! In this picture I am somewhere in the 150s and I am still 5'5. I had gained back enough weight to feel good about myself again, but I still felt very slender and VERY good about myself. The picture of the right is a current picture. It was taken about 2 months ago. In this picture, I am 5'6, 176 pounds, and my heaviest number weight. I am currently trying to get down to 155 again, and I am almost half way there! I appreciate any support and encouragement, but please keep your rude comments to yourself. :) I'm sharing this story to motivate myself more, and remind myself of my goal!

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u578/Darcy_Rose_Davison/picisto-20130129164455-470508_zps3d30c793.jpg
this is the link to the picture if it is not showing up properly.. I am not to posting here and I am not sure what is going wrong..

EDITED to get picture to work! hah