Anyone excited to try on old jeans?

Options
sydneyaw
sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
I'm wearing a size 9 right now but in my drawer I have 3 years worth of jeans. The smallest being a size 3. Can't believe I gained so much weight, but anyway, when I lose 4 more pounds I am going to try on the size 7 and see how they fit. I'm excited! I have so many cute pairs of jeans waiting for me.

Replies

• HuwaydaS
    HuwaydaS Posts: 116
    Options
    I tried them and they did fit a little! And whats better is that they are super skinny jeans XD
  • sydneyaw
    sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I tried a size 7 just now to humor myself but they sort of fit! Not comfortably, but at least I know I'm getting there.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I donated all of my 32 waist long ago and all of my 34 waist a couple of years ago...I will be buying a whole new wardrobe. For the moment I'm just buying a couple pairs of slacks as needed, from the cheapest places I can find since they are temporary. Bummer to, because I had some really nice jeans that weren't cheap.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I hope to fit into my old size 8's from pink ice by the end of February (they are more like a teensy bit wider size 7 instead of an 8). They were pretty flattering and cute but currently I cannot do up the buttons without ridiculous muffin top.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I looked at them today when I was in the closet, but I decided against it. I have gone from an always lose 18 in Old Navy Flirt back into a comfortable 16, but I am not ready to face the rest of them yet.
  • Menolly52
    Menolly52 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd been keeping a pair of jeans I wore in high school (size 20 Levis, I was about 205 lbs my senior year...unfortunately the lightest adult weight I've ever been). Nearly 9 years later, and I'm comfortably wearing them again at 215 lbs. Wish I'd kept a pair of jeans from when I was 265 so that I could take a picture with them when I hit a healthy weight in the next year or two!