Just kinda proud of myself!

Options
I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago, and have been faithfully going. I have plans tonight, and won't be able to go to the gym this evening. And you know what? I was actually a little bummed that I'm going to miss a night. I will be making it up later in the week. This is SUCH a huge change in me. I have actually enjoyed working out, and sleeping well, and just feeling better over all. In the past I would just get lazy and stop. I hated to exercise, hated the gym. I have done a complete 360. I don't know if it's just the confidence boost from the weight loss - or if I just feel better from the weight loss - who knows? I'm even in a weight loss stall right now...but you know what - that doesn't matter. I'm on track. This isn't a race. The weight WILL come off, because I'm working hard for it. I debated on where to post this, but decided "success stories" was the best place. I'm already a success story. :)

Replies

• rmkeech1
    rmkeech1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's great! You should be proud, you've come a long way!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME... YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT!!! I'M PROUD OF YOU AS WELL YOU ARE FOCUSED AND PROVING YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good for you - I guess it's just part of your normal daily routine now so it will be something you can stick to. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!