definitely needing that motivation!

Options
hey y'all! my name is abby and i am wanting to lose between 35 and 45 lbs. i have 3 girls ages 7,5, and 2. i lost all my weight from my last, but became sick and gained 50 lbs in 6 months. now i am on the mend, and that weight is still there! looking to kick at least 15 of those lbs before march 9th. and want to lose the rest this year!

Replies

• robert_gonzalez
    robert_gonzalez Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You got this Abby! Stick around, make friends here, get plugged in to some accountability partners and start kicking some *kitten*!
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Hello:happy: You can do it. It does take time though. I'm a grandma of 8 kids, soon to be 9 . I'll try to be here for you. I'm a munch addict, I have to admit. But the encouragement that I get from here helps me to stay on track. Nice to meet you.
  • ldwash405
    ldwash405 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Abby you are in the right place! I have been on here for three weeks now and I enjoy being a member. Actually I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. :happy:
  • annefrangos
    annefrangos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Abby. I'm in a sort of similar boat. I need to lose about 40 pounds. I have two daughters: 18 and 7, and 2 stepsons: 12 and 10. Signed up for training today... getting my assessment done in the morning. Hoping I leave that very motivated! Ready to kick this!
  • abbycosta0912
    abbycosta0912 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thanks y'all! i think this will be a good thing for me!